Missing Name in Address Book

Bob Brownell Bob.Brownell at ig.state.ny.us
Wed Jan 10 14:57:00 UTC 2001

User does not appear in address book if one scrolls to the end of the list. However, if I click above the scroll bar and then scroll back down it is there. It seemed like a display issue of sorts. User happens to be the second to last listing in the address book. Work around applied was to create a distribution group that would appear second to last, so now my user is always visible.

We are running 5.5.2 on both client and server, connecting via IP.

Has anyone experienced this before? I am considering a rebuild of the Post Office database as per TID#2919724. But, I would rather not if it won't fix the issue.

Thank you,
Bob