[ngw] Tracking Time

Mark Nielsen manielse at advo.com
Wed Jan 10 17:37:39 UTC 2001

I'm not exactly sure what your needs actually are but you might want to check out Project Tracker / Timecard plug-in for WEB Forms. Info on this product is at http://www.grouplink.net/products/WebForms/Tracker/. Again, it depends on your needs.

Hope it helps!

Mark Nielsen
Sr. Messaging & Network Engineer
GroupWare Services, ADVO Inc.
(860) 285-6456

>>> ascortza at ced.uvm.edu 1/10/2001 11:53:53 AM >>>
Is there a way to track time using Groupwise?

I was looking to develop a system using Tasks but I don't have the Duration as an option for this Item as we have in Appointments. I can use Posted Appointments as an option to track tasks with duration but this will make the users' calendar a mess and they will not like it.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Alex Scortzaru