[ngw] Archives and Searches

Brian Wallace bwallace at cenesdd.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 14:21:54 UTC 2001

Hi

Yes I can search my archive folder ( on a network drive ) without any errors.   Run the stand-alone GWCHECK and specify Archive and point it to the folder on your HD, this will fix the error message.

Hope this helps

Regards
Brian Wallace

I.T & Purchasing Manager.
CeNes Drug Delivery Ltd.
3 Riverside Way.
Riverside Business Park.
Irvine.
KA11 5DJ.

Tel: 01294 848484
Fax: 01294 848486
Direct Dial:  01294 848472

=============================
Web - Site:  www.cenes.com
Email:  bwallace at cenesdd.co.uk
            brian.wallace at cenes.co.uk
=============================

>>> Ransomc at gao.gov 10/01/2001 11:20:24 >>>
Can you perform a search within a GroupWise Archive?

All of our users who have tried same fail with a C05F.

NW5 / 5.5.4 / Client/Server archive located on HD.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.

Confidentiality:  This e-mail and its attachments are intended for
the above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to
you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy
or show them to anyone; please reply to this e-mail and highlight the
error.

Security Warning:  Please note that this e-mail has been created in
the knowledge that Internet e-mail is not a 100% secure communications
medium.  We advise that you understand and observe this lack of
security when e-mailing us.

Viruses:  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with
good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually
virus free.

Monitoring and Scanning: CeNeS has monitoring and scanning systems
in place in relation to emails sent and received to: monitor / record
business communications; prevent and detect crime; investigate the
use of the Company's internal and external email system; and provide
evidence of compliance with business practices.