[ngw] GW 5.5.2 NW4.11 server OS AND hardware upgrade

Dan Sadaka dan at web-site1.com
Thu Jan 11 15:43:35 UTC 2001

I'd like to reactivate this thread if I may...

I just read in the Netware 5.1 Installation guide (p. 75) that the Upgrade
Wizard removes reference to all NLM apps from NDS (except SMS, LDAP, Certificate
Server and NMP) and that they must be reinstalled.

Is this true for GW also?  Will I have to reinstall GW after using the wizard?

TIA

--