[ngw] Palm items mark Private don't work in GW

Christ Kallas ckallas at law.usc.edu
Thu Jan 11 22:02:45 UTC 2001

Thanks for the reply Brian.  I saw that too, but, you know, sometimes "Not
Supported" and "Don't work..." are two different things.

I think at one time only GW 4x was the only thing supported but still
worked just fine with GW5x.

Christ G. Kallas
Senior Systems Analyst
USC Law School

E-mail: ckallas at law.usc.edu
Web Page:  http://www-bcf.usc.edu/~ckallas/
Voice:  (213) 740-2571  Fax:  (213) 740-7179