[ngw] Pesky D109

Charles Relfe CPR at starneslaw.com
Fri Jan 12 14:06:49 UTC 2001

Tom,

     I don't recall the TID #,  but I found *one* solution to some of our Pesky D109's.  It said NOT use the monthly calendar in 5.5 to make appointments, reminder notes, and tasks.  GWCheck would not make the D109's go away.  The Solution said that it had been reported to development.

Charles P. Relfe
Systems Administrator
STARNES & ATCHISON LLP
(205) 868-6000
(205) 868-6099 (fax)
CRelfe at StarnesLaw.com

NOTICE:  This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone (205-868-6000) or by electronic mail (sa at starneslaw.com), and delete this message and all copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

>>> tom.miller at arch2.nara.gov 1/12/01 7:55:31 AM >>>
Hi All,

I have a few users with a D109 error.  I've followed all the standard TIDs (GWCheck on account & archives), but it still occurs.  It only happens when a user clicks read mail (or otherwise opens GW) from Notify.  I suspect that the problem is a corrupt message, but GWCheck won't find it, so how do I find and fix it?

Suggestions are appreciated.

Tom