[ngw] GWIA 5.5.4 relay

Todd Rodgers trodgers at ducks.org
Tue Jan 16 14:04:02 UTC 2001

In GWiA object, go to Access Control and click the SMTP Relay at the bottom,  select prevent relay, then in the exceptions box, put the exclusions you want.  I think IP has to be in [bracket] form, but click on help and it should tell you.

Thanks,
Todd Rodgers
CCNA, MCSE, CNA-4, Groupwise CNA-5
Manager of Network Operations
trodgers at ducks.org
Ducks Unlimited, Inc.

>>> gjohnson at vh.cc.va.us 01/16/01 08:00AM >>>
Anyone know how to enable gwia to be used as a mail relay for ONLY one IP address.  We are using BlackBoard and need to have an SMTP relay but don't want to open GWIA to the entire world.

TIA
Glen.