[ngw] Windows CE to GW

Jim Cusson JCusson at compassbank.com
Thu Jan 18 18:37:09 UTC 2001

Using Intellisync I've been successful in syncing my calendar (alarms don't transfer), my address book (gets dumped into an "Unfiled" address book in GroupWise) and my e-mail if I tell it to use MAPI.  HOwever, since the alarms don't transfer I usually end up doing double entry when setting appointments.

>>> ngwmail at yahoo.com 01/17/01 11:07AM >>>
Please, please, please let us know the results.
I have a Compaq Aero, which doesn't exist according to the Puma Tech site.
In some ways I'm glad the handheld market isn't controlled by M$, but for those of us with CE devices, it's an uphill battle to find supported software sometimes.