[ngw] Mac client

Tim Heywood, IQX tch at iqx.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 20:44:59 UTC 2001

I had conformation today that this is an "Extra" and therefore chargeable
product.  Only those with upgrade protection will get this FOC

Tim

PS  It sounds so cool I can't wait!

Tim Heywood
IQX Ltd.
Scotland
(God's Country)

"Take the Blue pill, the story ends.  You wake up in your bed, you believe
what ever you want to believe"