[ngw] Groupwise Passwords - RALPH

Mick Davey Mick.Davey at bsi-global.com
Thu Jan 18 22:02:08 UTC 2001

I think that a colleague of mine in the UK has just what you want he
will spot the header and pick up on it in the morning UK time...
Mick.
>>> ronw at paradise.net.nz 18/01/01 21:50:50 >>>
I need someway for a helpdesk to change groupwise passwords
without giving them access to NWADMIN. Has anyone got access
to a utility that does this?

BSI's new website has been launched, and can be found at
http://www.bsi-global.com.

Please also note that BSI's e-mail address has changed to
firstname.lastname at bsi-global.com
 - so please update your address books.

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material.  This email is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Thank you for your cooperation.