[ngw] GW 5.5 on NT

Dennis Large dennis.large at louisville.edu
Mon Jan 22 20:19:25 UTC 2001

It's been kinda quiet, but I've been getting a fairly steady flow, maybe 8 to 10 notes a day.

>>> kmiller at bspmlaw.com 01/22/01 02:43PM >>>
Is something going on again with this listserve?  I'm not getting any mail again this one is the last one I've gotten and that's unusual.

Karon M. Miller
Systems Administrator
Blackwell Sanders Peper Martin
kmiller at bspmlaw.com

>>> ngwmail at yahoo.com 01/22/01 09:37AM >>>

Uh-huh. Different name - same result. Server goes
'bounce'.

 Now that I think about it never really did

http://auctions.yahoo.com/