[ngw] Thinking about Novell Support Contract?

Sam White swhite at gsu.edu
Mon Jan 22 21:27:43 UTC 2001

We are doing the 15K unlimited incidents but only two contacts and  1 management account that works very well.  We had been doing the pay as you go but will never go back - not quite nirvana but close enough :)

Sam White
Ga. State University

>>> trodgers at ducks.org 01/22/2001 15:56:38 >>>

We have had nothing but good luck with it.  Quick response, but it cost us $15,000 a year for 25 incidents.

By the way,  KE4JAY...
73's

Thanks,
Todd Rodgers
CCNA, MCSE, CNA-4, Groupwise CNA-5
Manager of Network Operations
trodgers at ducks.org
Ducks Unlimited, Inc.

>>> Reevesm at ICEMILLER.COM 01/22/01 02:50PM >>>
It 's that time of year when again.

We are thinking about enrolling in Novell's Premium Support.

Are there any good/bad stories that I should know about before
enrolling and spending lots of dollars!

TIA

Mark Reeves - CNE5, KB9YMP
Message Administrator - I.T.S. 32