[ngw] Disable "Frequent Contacts" tab domain wide?

Michael Herzlich Mherzli at nabi.com
Wed Jan 24 16:20:39 UTC 2001

You can run Post office level contents checks after the move and it will correct user address book errors.

Mike

>>> gary_zawilinski at gdt1.com 01/24/01 10:32AM >>>

Is it possible to disable the "Frequent Contacts" tab for an entire domain or Post Office. We are moving ~325 people to a different post office and this would solve some issues associated with it. I know each individual can set this in their own mailbox but I am looking for an adminstrative, company-wide solution. Also when a person is moved to a new post office they end up with two personal address books [ username & username1 ] and two Frequent Contacts
[ Frequent Contacts  &  Frequent Contacts(1) ].  Is this normal?

~ Gary Zawilinski ~
Information Technology

the system manager.