[ngw] Calendar items disappear then reappear

Charles Relfe CPR at starneslaw.com
Wed Jan 24 20:01:18 UTC 2001

  We are using 5.5.3  and have experienced the same in more than the monthly view.  The only common thread with this occurance that I've noticed is that I get calls late in the day - so maybe it's related to system resources.  We're using NT 4 workstations most with at least 64MB - 128MB.  Thanks for your response.

>>> ckallas at law.usc.edu 1/24/01 1:45:18 PM >>>
	This may not be of much help, but We have had similar problems in
GW55EP SP1 when users add items while in the monthly view.  The items just
wouldn't appear after that.  Fixing it has required removing (using
gwca55) and reinstalling the GW Client.

	Due to bad experiences in the past changing views in GW55 non-EP,
I don't recommed our users do it, so I'm not sure if reinstalling would
help that either.

	Which GW version are you using and under what other circumstances
does the first item you report occur?

Christ G. Kallas
Senior Systems Analyst
USC Law School