[ngw] GroupWise and FAX

Mark Puchalski Mark.Puchalski at Couzens.com
Fri Jan 26 17:28:01 UTC 2001

RightFAX drops them into the API gateway.

>>> dennis.large at louisville.edu 1/26/2001 12:26:01 PM >>>
How do the faxes get into GW? Standard SMTP? or the API gateway?

>>> Mark.Puchalski at Couzens.com 01/26/01 12:21PM >>>
We just implemented RightFAX here last week.  So far, it works great.

You can reply directly if you'd like more specific information.

>>> John.Whitehorn at nottingham.ac.uk 1/26/2001 11:55:16 AM >>>
Has anyone added fax to GroupWise?

On Tuesday I attended a GroupWare User Group Meeting and saw (sales)talks on the following options:

1) Faxware by Tobit - I understand this is what the red box offering is based on
2) RightFax by Acal Communications
3) FaxServe by CA

Anyone using any of these and is willing to share experiences?

   John

John Whitehorn
Academic Computing Services
Information Services Directorate
The University of Nottingham
University Park
Nottingham
NG7 2RD

This message is a private communication.  If you are not the intended
to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying
to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.