[ngw] GroupWise and FAX

Mark Puchalski Mark.Puchalski at Couzens.com
Fri Jan 26 20:21:06 UTC 2001

v7.2 is the newest for RightFAX, which we implemented just last week.  It still supports GroupWise, via the API gateway.  Even if they decide to drop that, I would imagine you could use the SMTP integration method.

Also RF integrates with MAPI address books, so you can use your GroupWise address book to address faxes.

>>> ronw at paradise.net.nz 1/26/2001 3:18:25 PM >>>
I saw somewhere that Rightfax was no longer being supported on
Groupwise as Rightfax were going to concentrate on Exchange and
Lotus Notes only