[ngw] wireless web

Dana Harrington harrinda at mctc.mnscu.edu
Fri Jan 26 23:58:53 UTC 2001

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the IPAQs we have on order.

Dana

>>> "Reid Keister" <Reid.Keister at hbfuller.com> 01/26/01 02:01PM >>>
We're using the wireles web 1.1 and it works great.  I'm anxious to test a PDA with it - anyone using the Compaq IPaq - Pocket PC?

Thanks
Reid

>>> "Dennis Large" <dennis.large at louisville.edu> 1/26/01 11:52:26 AM >>>
Anybody using the wireless addon to webaccess? I was just told we're getting a few of some new phones to play with. This will naturally be at the top of some folks' lists. Curious about uninstall procedures as well, as always.

Thanks - dennis

BTW, my previous postings about the user with the archive that caused my gwchk32 to blow up. New folder did the trick. "No backups? Darn the luck."