[ngw] Sending to Hidden Distribution Lists

Debbie Button dbutton at nationallife.com
Mon Jan 29 18:55:20 UTC 2001

Address it explicitly - domainname.postofficename.everyone

>>> "Mike Lamb" <mike.lamb at inova.com> 01/29/2001 11:53:43 AM >>>
We have a multiple domain GroupWise 5.5.3 system.  We would like to limit the amount of email messages sent to the "Everyone" distribution list.  We have created this distribution list on a post office, and set the visibility to none.  Unfortunately, users on other post offices and domains cannot send to this list.  Does anyone know of a way to send to hidden distribution lists on other post offices or domains?

Mike Lamb