[ngw] gwtsa

Gordon Ross G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk
Wed Jul 11 12:27:27 UTC 2001

You are backing up via the TSA, and not the file system, aren't you ?

I've just loaded up BE 8.5 on my test GW6 system, and backed up Gwise via the TSA fine.

GTG

Gordon Ross
Network Manager/Rheolwr Rhydwaith
Countryside Council for Wales/Cyngor Cefn Gwlad Cymru

>>> "Sylvain Phaneuf" <sylvain.phaneuf at imsu.oxford.ac.uk> 07/10 4:45 pm >>>
You're right. Well spotted. I made a typo in my message, we run version 8.5.

Sylvain

>>> G.Ross at ccw.gov.uk 10/7/01 15:39:26 >>>
I thought only BE8.5 supported the TSA ?

GTG

>>> "Sylvain Phaneuf" <sylvain.phaneuf at imsu.oxford.ac.uk> 07/10 2:30 pm >>>
Hi,

Has anyone started using the new tsa for GroupWise systems? We are testing it at  the moment and things are not going 100% fine...  We use BackupExec (version 8.1, rev 3012), and all our GroupWise system is at version 6.