[ngw] Disclaimers

Mark Puchalski Mark.Puchalski at Couzens.com
Thu Jul 12 13:01:49 UTC 2001

We're using Guinevere to do this, as well as scan for viruses.  GWIA can't do it natively.

http://www.indecon.com/guinevere

>>> gnites at pressco.com 7/12/2001 8:38:05 AM >>>
    We are looking for a way to append a 'standard disclaimer' to all outbound emails.  You know kind of like "This message is intend for the above recipient --blah, blah, blah....   Is there a way to accomplish this via GWIA or is there a third party offering that can help me out?

TIA
George

This message is a private communication.  If you are not the intended
to others.  Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying
to this message, and then delete it from your system.  Thank you.