[ngw] StuffKey scripts for GroupWise

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Thu Jul 12 13:08:54 UTC 2001

Using Stuffkey is almost a must if you have any pre 5.5 NLMs, and especially with 4.1 gateways.  Trying to unload those from the console prompt will surely bring your server down around your ears!

Danita Zanrè
Caledonia Network Consulting
303-542-0393
HOT OFF THE PRESS!  GroupWise 6 Upgrade Guide by Tay Kratzer/Danita Zanrè
www.caledonia.net or www.amazon.com/shops/caledonianetwork