[ngw] Silent Install

Poul Lausen PLA at ekj.dk
Fri Jul 13 07:01:39 UTC 2001

Hi Holly,
In my international GW55 version, I have these lines:

[Languages]
Default=Danish
Czech=No
BrazilianPortugese=No
Danish=Yes
Dutch=No
English=Yes
Finnish=No
Swedish=Yes
.
.
. etc. etc. etc.

and that gives a smooth silent installation.

/poul

>>> hnewman at oacis.com 12-07-01 20:09 >>>
Can somebody tell me the line to add to setup.cfg so that it doesn't ask what language to use?

Holly

>>> tcwatsb at tc.cc.va.us 07/11/01 12:26PM >>>
I used the NAL to push this out back in February. The Application Object called setup.exe which uses the setup.cfg for responses. Rebooting was handled by the NAL.

>>> rlevasseur at nationallife.com 07/09/01 08:38AM >>>
Trying to roll out a silent install of GW55EPSP2 but am running into a problem with the restart prompt. I would like it to reboot if needed but do not want the user to have to do it (best if done overnight). Is there a way to force the reboot with the setup.cfg or setup.ini file? Thanks.

Rob Levasseur
Sr. Systems Analyst, CNE, MCP
National Life of Vermont
1 National Life Dr.