[ngw] StuffKey scripts for GroupWise

Ralph Lock Ralph.Lock at bsi-global.com
Fri Jul 13 07:50:41 UTC 2001

example sys:etc\crontab:

  # min hr date month day command

  # unload EMEA PO
  00 02 * * * stuffkey sys:system\po-1201.sk

  # unload IT PO
  30 02 * * * stuffkey sys:system\po-1006.sk

  # unload Group Services PO
  30 03 * * * stuffkey sys:system\po-1004.sk

  # load them back
  30 06 * * * gwstart

Example stuffkey file:

  GroupWise POA - PO-1006.BSI-10
  <f7>
  Y<cr>

In Cron, the # is a comment; the first line in the stuffkey file selects the active screen, and the text inside the <> brackets are keypresses.

Regards,

Ralph Lock
Server Engineer - Corporate GroupWare
British Standards Institution
+44 (0) 208 996 7867

>>> danita at caledonia.net 12 Jul 2001 14:08:54 >>>
Using Stuffkey is almost a must if you have any pre 5.5 NLMs, and especially with 4.1 gateways.  Trying to unload those from the console prompt will surely bring your server down around your ears!

Danita Zanrè
Caledonia Network Consulting
303-542-0393
HOT OFF THE PRESS!  GroupWise 6 Upgrade Guide by Tay Kratzer/Danita Zanrè
www.caledonia.net or www.amazon.com/shops/caledonianetwork