[ngw] Launching calendar view on startup

Brian Wallace bwallace at cenesdd.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 08:49:57 UTC 2001

Chad

Open GroupWise Calendar and on the Title Bar top left corner you can drag the icon to your startup folder.    This works for me, unless somebody knows a better method?

Regards
Brian

>>> chad at Capitalcityfruit.com 12/07/2001 10:13:44 >>>
I have some users that do not look at their calendar in GroupWise.  As a result they end missing appointments or make scheduling conflicts.

Does anybody know of a way to launch the calendar view automatically with Nal, or by putting a shortcut in startup, or any other method.

Iam running GW 5.5epsp2

Thanks,

/Chad