Rumors of GroupWise demise greatly exaggerated

Richard Bliss rabliss at novell.com
Wed Jul 18 22:54:04 UTC 2001

Network World this week wrote briefly about the Eric Schmidt email Hoax which was circulated last week. In case anyone didn't see it http://www.nwfusion.com/columnists/2001/0716buzz.html . In case anyone believed it, let me say again, that GroupWise is doing well, that the product is progressing extremely well. SP1 is due out later this fall and we are introducing some very exciting things for our GroupWise ISV community.

Richard A. Bliss
Manager, Product Marketing
Collaboration
Novell, Inc. Leading Provider of Net Services Software