[ngw] Use Location in GW Address Book?

Matthew Moncaster Matthew.Moncaster at circle33.org
Wed Jul 25 11:38:15 UTC 2001

John,

I couldn't get this to work either, until: I restarted the MTA for the domain. You have to do this for each domain, then you should be able to find the admin-defined field in "More columns" after right-clicking the address book title-bar.

Regards,
Matt.
Matthew Moncaster
Central Systems Administrator
Circle 33
1-7 Corsica Street
London N5 1JG
matthew.moncaster at circle33.org

>>> "John Jones" <johnjonesdet at ameritech.net> 21/7/2001 18:42:11 >>>
Found that, made Location an Admin Defined field, checked the box that says
something like "Use GW to edit". Field doesn't show up as an available one
in the GW address book.