Forwarded message from Novell (FYI)

Eric Toll etoll at syracusesupply.com
Thu Jul 26 13:25:32 UTC 2001

Forwarded message from Novell (FYI)

  Due to the overwhelming response for the Technical Resource DVD last
week,you may have experienced difficulty ordering your copy. We are up,
running secure and ready for your order at
https://www.nuinet.com/resource_dvd/index.php?origin=cnenet. Each order
is
shipped with the NetWare 6.0 Public Beta CD set.
  The Technical Resource DVD is loaded with nearly 5Gb of networking
tools
and features the best of Novells Software Evaluation Library (Small
Business Suite 5.1, GroupWise 6.0, Novell Documentation), ROI tools,
Novell
Connection and AppNotes Archives, Novell clients and the entire minimum
patch list.
  In addition to Novell resources, we packed in Microsoft updates, the
"Best of Laura Chappell", white papers and tutorials, Network Analyst's
Survival Kit, essential shareware, standard installs, boot disks and
browsers.
  This software tool kit is available to the entire Novell community for
the cost of shipping and handling (USD $10 / Intl - USD $15). Reserve
yours
today at https://www.nuinet.com/resource_dvd/index.php?origin=cnenet.

We are excited about the Technical Resource DVD, so weve sent this
message
to all Novell communities. Since you may be part of more than one of
these
groups (CNEnet, NUInet, Cool Solutions, etc.) you may receive several
like
messages, please forgive our efforts.