[ngw] Gee, they added Proxy to WebAccess 6.0 SP1!!

Dawn Drake DRAKED at upstate.edu
Fri Nov 16 19:50:27 UTC 2001

If you're referring to webaccess you might want to look at this article:

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/gwmag/features/a_upgrading_webaccess_gw.html

>>> ACQUISTJ at lan.newpaltz.edu 11/16/01 2:33:27 PM >>>
Thanks.  Any one else?  Hmmm???

joea/

>>> "Ted Christopher" <Ted.Christopher at tlc.state.tx.us> 11/16/01
01:58PM >>>
I think so.

>>> ACQUISTJ at lan.newpaltz.edu 11/16/2001 12:28:44 PM >>>
It is possible to use GW6 SP1 to directly update from 5.5 to 6, sp1?

The web readme seems to imply this,  but  . . .

Joe Acquisto
SUNY New Paltz
845-257-3134 (V)
845-257-6900 (F)
"We have met the enemy and he is us"

>>> "Dennis Large" <dennis.large at louisville.edu> 11/16/01 12:46PM >>>
sweet. Thanks for headsup. I'll add one of my own.
There was a bug in the user restore functions, where the restore area
had to be on the same server as the PO. Supposedly this is fixed now,
and the restore area can be on any server. Hope so, as our PO stores
stay pretty tight.

>>> Ted.Christopher at tlc.state.tx.us 11/16/01 12:23PM >>>
Nope, nope, it's in there. There's an icon now for proxy access. It
brings up the proxy list like you see on the client. There also a
proxy
settings in the options.

>>> dennis.large at louisville.edu 11/16/2001 10:51:01 AM >>>
Hot diggity! I don't think we had heard that. We're going to have some
happy campers.
Don't be tellin' us no stories now, Ted.

>>> Ted.Christopher at tlc.state.tx.us 11/16/01 11:42AM >>>
I'm impressed!

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML
development needs and product information.