[ngw] MSHOLD issues

Sean Kirkby SKirkby at Concentrico.net
Wed Nov 21 12:35:15 UTC 2001

I wouldn't put them in WPCSOUT anywhere (domain or PO or gateway).  Put them in WPCSIN (same number subfolders) under the domain directory.

--sk!

>>> Ralph.Lock at bsi-global.com 11/21/01 02:25AM >>>
Hello again, people,

I had some moves going on last night, and something blocked it.  I came
in this morning, and discovered that the server was almost out of space,
and that there were over 50000 files in the mslocal\mshold\<dom>
folder.

Both MTAs are on the same server, and the communication links were
open.  This is the second week into the migration project.

I've renamed the folders and rebooted the server, as per tids 10007787
and 10009832.

putting the messages back into the corresponding folders in the mshold
structure doesn't seem to have any effect.  They just sit there.

Can I put them into the same-numbered wpscout folder?

Regards,

Ralph Lock
Server Engineer - Corporate GroupWare
British Standards Institution
+44 (0) 208 996 7867

Visit the BSI Group website at http://www.bsi-global.com.

This email may contain confidential information and/or copyright
material.  This email is intended for the use of the addressee only.
Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you receive this email
by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the
reply facility in your email software.

Thank you for your cooperation.