GW6 Changes

Holly Newman Holly.Newman at KJMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 28 07:09:34 UTC 2001

Is there a flyer/TID/document somewhere that summarizes the changes from
GW5.5ep to GW6, specifically on the client side?  I'm aware of the
comparison chart with the dots on the website, but I'm looking for
something a little more detailed.  For instance, I think it's neat that
the buttons on new mail have expansion arrows that let you select
options on the fly (like reply to all, flat forward, etc.)  It sure
would be nice if there were a list of ALL of these enhancements.

Thanks,

Holly