[ngw] E-link (Motient)

Slava Madrit smadrit at salans.com
Wed Nov 28 20:11:01 UTC 2001

We have been using for about a year now and it works great.  We connect via
IMAP.

Slava Madrit
Salans Hertzfeld & Heilbronn
smadrit at salans.com

>>> "Erusso at bergersingerman.com" 11/28/01 02:37PM >>>
Is anyone here using the elink (motient) service to do POP3 forwarding of
email to a RIM device?  If so, I would like to know what your experience has
been.  Thx

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML development
needs and product information.

entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received
this transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail or by
telephone (212-632-5500) and delete and destroy all copies of the material,
including all copies stored in the recipient's computer, printed or saved to
disk.