[ngw] Help Help.

Robert Levasseur rlevasseur at nationallife.com
Thu Nov 29 20:18:46 UTC 2001

How about a rule that auto-EMPTIES the items? Another thing I have seen (but it does not delete the mail, it simply moved it to their main folder) is a rule that auto-ACCEPTS all items. Accepting a mail item will do funny things (like move it to an incorrect location). I actually had someone write a rule that did that. It was puzzling until the reason was found.

Rob Levasseur
Sr. Systems Analyst, CNE, MCP
National Life of Vermont
1 National Life Dr.
Montpelier, VT  05604
802-229-3746
FAX: 802-229-9281

>>> elanyon at rfi.com 11/29/2001 2:56:47 PM >>>
Auto-Delete enabled under Cleanup?
>>> gjohnson at vh.vccs.edu 11/29/01 11:47AM >>>
I have a user that just had all mail from one folder to disappear. It doesn't show up in the trash or any other folders and I can't find any problems with the mail box.  Have run standalone GWCheck32 with Analyze/Fix on Structure, Index Check and Contents.  Each run shows no errors.  I've checked the folder properties, empty trash settings and can not see any reason for this.  Trash is set to empty after 30 days and mail was just lost today.  Supposedly while the user was 10 feet from the computer.  System is 5.5.4.
Any suggestions?  Should I try to recreate mailbox?