[ngw] 2 Print boxes appearing when tryingtoprintsomemessages

Michael Herzlich Mherzli at zlbplasma.com
Fri Mar 8 15:02:51 UTC 2002

That should also work if they view rather open the message since you will be using the viewer and not IE

Mike

>>> rlevasseur at nationallife.com 03/08/02 09:36AM >>>
None that I know of. We have told our users that "this is the way it works now" when an HTML message comes in. You can avoid it if you select the message from the folder and right-click, select print. This will not print the fancy formatting HTML gives you but you will not get the second prompt either.

Rob Levasseur
Sr. Systems Analyst, CNE, MCP
National Life of Vermont
1 National Life Dr.
Montpelier, VT  05604
802-229-3746
FAX: 802-229-9281

>>> Mherzli at zlbplasma.com 03/08/2002 9:25:19 AM >>>
My opinion is yes, anybody disagree?  Anybody have a workaround to skip the 2nd prompt?

>>> kwarner at ctr.pcusa.org 03/08/02 09:16AM >>>
  So basically it's working as designed and we have to live with the 2
print boxes.??

>>> Mherzli at zlbplasma.com 03/08/02 09:10AM >>>
Standard process when printing html email from 5.5 EP sp2. I believe the
second prompt is from Internet Explorer, not Groupwise.

Mike

>>> kwarner at ctr.pcusa.org 03/08/02 08:15AM >>>
We have some users that are having problems printing certain messages.
They are in the message and hit print. They get the normal GW print screen
but they also get the printer print screen. We found a TID that mentions
it's fixed in GW5.5EP sp3a. I think we are on it. What is the program
release version of the client if it's on SP3A.??

If they right click on the message without opening it, it prints fine??

Thanks
Kathy

Visit http://www.concentrico.net for GroupWise, NDS, or DirXML development
needs and product information.