[ngw] GW 6.0.1 client/Win2000 documents missing

Charles A Ransom RansomC at GAO.GOV
Fri May 10 21:10:47 UTC 2002

It could be a client issue at that.  We do not use DM with GroupWise,
but some others on the list do.

Is there anything different about the 1 W2K machine that does not
work?

>>> DMazzanti at CBJLawyers.com 05/10/2002 4:55:02 PM >>>
All are documents, not mail items.  And we have this working with many
other computers outside of the offices, just one Windows 2000 PC (have
few Win2K pc's working effectively).  Maybe a client issue?  Any known
issues with the client and documents not displaying?