[ngw] Novonyx Reinstall

BOB SMALLWOOD bgsmallwood at mntechnology.com
Tue Aug 12 21:39:28 UTC 2003

On NW6 you would start the GUI ( startx ) and on the
start menu there is a menu item to install products
that will let you select enterprise web server to
install it.  I can't remember if this was in NW51 or
not.

-Bob-

>>> Boell at lcsnet.com 08/12/03 10:57 AM >>>
I am trying to reinstall Novonyx on a Netware 5.1 Small Business server.
 I am following TID 10050151.  I have the NW 5.1 operating system cd in
the server.  When I go to nwconfig and type the path NW51:\  it comes up
with a short list of things to install :  NDS8,  add additional
language,  change the language on this server.  Nothing else is showing
up as an option to install and according to the tid I should be able to
select all the web components.  Any ideas on this?

Matt Boell  MCP, CNA
Network Administrator
E-Mail Boell at lcsnet.com
Phone# 515-875-4522

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This electronic mail transmission and any
documents accompanying this electronic mail transmission is intended by
Life Care Services LLC for the use of the named addressee(s)to which it
is directed and may contain information that is privileged, or otherwise
confidential.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by,
anyone other than the named addressee(s) (or a person authorized to
deliver it to the named addressee(s)).  It should not be copied or
forwarded to any unauthorized persons.  If you have received this
electronic mail transmission in error, please delete it from your system
without copying or forwarding it, and notify the sender of the error by
reply e-mail or by calling Life Care Services LLC at (515) 875-4500, so
our address record can be corrected.

--
    GWAVA. Protecting GroupWise from the Inside Out
         Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam www.gwava.com