[ngw] Web Access

Shawn Pinto SPinto at rca.on.ca
Fri Oct 3 15:53:02 UTC 2003

Hi Bruce,

I think this particular pdf document would be a great help and actually
I recommend it to anyone who is new to web services within the Netware
environment.

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/netware/assets/joe.pdf

P.S. make sure you have SSL enabled for your WebAccess and avoid using
the standard http port. This generally uses port 443 but you could also
change this for added security.

Good luck!

Shawn Pinto
Systems
Raymond Chiappetta Associates
Tel: 416-538-1335 ext 46
Cell: 416-450-9626
Fax: 416-538-2927
E Mail: spinto at rca.on.ca

This e-mail message, and any attachment(s), is intended for the named
addressee(s) or entity only. The content should be treated as
confidential and may contain information that is privileged and exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If this transmission is received
in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message
from your system. Any view expressed by the sender of this message or
attachment may be personal and may not represent the view held by
Raymond Chiappetta Associates Inc. Electronic transmissions may be
recorded
and monitored.

>>> Peter.VanLone at mbtmadison.com 10/03/03 11:38AM >>>
You need this:

http://www.caledonia.net/apache-wa.html

It will help you understand what's going on -- and make the fix a
breese.

Awesome resource for apache issues generally

peter