GW Messanger and Active Directory

Wally Eisenhart eisenwal at pentamation.com
Mon Oct 20 20:42:58 UTC 2003

Hello All,

Got a quick question about GW Massager.  We have a AD setup and we are
just using NetWare 6 for GW 6.5 (no file sharing, or use of the NetWare
client).  Is their a way to set this (Massager) up without using the NW
client?  I hope I'm explaining this right?  Fairly new to the Novell and
GW.  Any information would be great.  If you need more information
e-mail me directly.

Thanks,

Wally

Confidentiality Notice:
This email transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged

information that is intended only for the individual or entity named
in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance

upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received
this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that

arrangements can be made for proper delivery, and then please delete
the message from your inbox.