[ngw] Import csv files into GW

Charles A Ransom cransomsr at myrealbox.com
Tue Oct 21 03:14:39 UTC 2003

The only thing I can think of (but have not tried) would be
importing them through the API...

I usually use the GroupWise Archive Migration Utility for Microsoft Exchange
to import the items from Outlook - like from http://www.calendar-updates.com
into my GW archive, then un-archive them back into my on-line mailbox...