[ngw] Re: Evaluating GroupWise

Matt Ray mray at gwguru.com
Fri Dec 30 19:43:19 UTC 2005

There is an app called PDA connect and it is supported by Novell.    There are more things coming as well, including some kind of partnership with Intellisync, plus a bunch of 3rd party vendors out there.... nexic, gwanywhere, some stuff by toffa, notifylink, gwbiz, omni-ts.   So if you don't like what ships with Novell, there are definitely alternative solutions.

Matt

>>> On 12/30/2005 at 11:34:21 am, in message <509526700512301134y516789bdlf2518a4335f8a853 at mail.gmail.com>, budthegrey at gmail.com wrote:
I almost forgot -- Palm sync.  I saw a page on the Novell site implying that
it comes with GW7, but is not supported?