[ngw] Problem installing WebAccess for 7.0 Beta

Lilith Calbridge lilith at dcccd.edu
Fri Jul 8 17:58:55 UTC 2005

And a bit of renaming to do in DNS.  We were looking at replacing the hardware before the end of the year anyway.  But my boss has been in a sort of VMWare mode lately and that bothers me a little.  AAR, it gives me a chance to start from scratch and not have to bring down the current server... yet.  Now, where's that official release???

Lil

>>> dennis.large at louisville.edu 7/8/2005 12:53:31 PM >>>
Kinda makes sense. More things are needing up to date java stuff these days..
Okay Lil. So you get another box to admin. At leat you're not going nuts. (at least because of this install)

>>> mblackham at gw.novell.com 7/8/2005 1:12 PM >>>
I checked with our WebAccess tester and he told me we're not supporting the WebAccess application on NW 5.1 with the Novonyx stuff, but will support it on NW 6.x.  Something to do with the JVM on NW 5.1.  However, GWINTER should be OK on NW 5.1

Morris