[ngw] Re: webaccess 7.02 hp1a install error

Ken Frank kfrank at baltimorecountymd.gov
Wed Dec 19 21:45:09 UTC 2007

I've experienced this before and done all those same things. Now I just need to remember what it was that resolved it! I recall something about pathing being important, like the folder needs to be named WEBACCES and it must have a parent folder named INTERNET (as odd as that may sound). Is that the case?

Ken Frank
Baltimore County Government

>>> "Peter Van Lone" <petervl at gmail.com> 12/19/2007 4:22 PM >>>
ps -- I did find this tid: