[ngw] Adobe PDF attachment doesn't open

Peter Dann Peter.Dann at steria.co.uk
Fri Dec 21 11:51:01 UTC 2007

Very tempted to suggest trying associating Foxit with .pdf attachments just to see what the effect.

http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php

Peter

>>> On 20/12/2007 at 19:22, "Poul Lausen" <pla at ekj.dk> wrote:
Seen the same problem. Just remove AcroRD32.exe in the task list, no reboot is needed. I only saw this problem on some few workstations. Haven't seen the problem after changing our ethernet speed to 1Gb.

Perhaps this problem is related to slow client access?

- poul