GW 7 IR1 Update to Gwia and WA not adjusting DST

Joseph Haynes jhaynes at umw.edu
Fri Feb 23 20:52:37 UTC 2007

I am running Groupwise 7.0.1 on NW6.5. I just updated my gwia and WA servers with IR1. However, when I look at the log for GWIA, it shows DST as beginning 4/1 and ending 10/28. Also, the calendar in WA is showing the wrong date for appointments in the effected times. My Windows XP DST patched client isn't showing a problem with the appointments I am using for testing. Anyone have any ideas? The file name of the patch I am using is gw701ir1m.exe. I copied this over my SDD and ran the install from there. On gwia, I used the copy only option.

Thanks
Joe