[ngw] Re: TempNGWList

Gert gwcheck at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:24:19 UTC 2007

Try :

Create new reply addressing rules that DO work then delete the ones that
DONT work. Check http://support.novell.com/docs/Tids/Solutions/10008444.html

On what domain is the GWIA that the COASTAL refers to ? On COASTAL or on
COMCAR ? Get rid of the GWIA and reinstall it.

You can offer them to update the COASTAL to whatever version on the backend
and they can still run their 52 clients, if that keeps them happy. I was
happy running the 52 16bits client next to the 65 32bits client for a long
time.

Reading however that it changes when they hit the reply button, I can only
assume it's the 52 client that does it. Do they have the latest SP for the
52 client (SP6) ? Or on the domain and GWIA ?

They cant use the "Internet:" prefix anymore ?

Gert

GWCheck.com
Is your GroupWise ready ?- Your one stop search for GroupWise shop

SkypeID MSN Yahoo - gwcheck
http://gwcheck.com
GroupWise Ready-alizer

Find great GroupWise stuff at http://GWWare.com