[ngw] TimeStamp question

Matt Ray mray at gwguru.com
Mon Nov 19 16:38:29 UTC 2007

I apologize.  I forgot to thank you for your response.  Yours and evverybody else who replied.   Thanks guys (oh boy, one of the hardest part about having women on this list is......) and gals!   :-)

Matt

~:~ Sent from my Treo  (please forgive any typos or abbreviations) ~:~
Matt Ray
MC Consulting - GroupWiseGuru.com
MCNE, LPI, CNS
mray at gwguru.com