[ngw] BrainShare Movie

Mark Currie MCurrie at austnet.com.au
Mon Nov 3 02:10:02 UTC 2008

I absolutely agree!! Unfortunately, in Australia the battle is being lost far to often and every time the battle is getting harder...

Novell (Mgmt) needs to allocate more resource to the GW development lab..I've been told there are over 300+ engineers in the M$/Novell integration lab... now I don't know how many are in the GW dev team, but I know they do a great job with limited resources. I will bet if even 10% (ie 30 developers) of what is allocated to the integration lab team were added to the GW dev team, I'm am pretty sure it would make a significant difference to the cycle and feature set adoption.

Don't worry Dean, I'm not asking for comment.. :-)

Mark