GroupWise On OES Linux

Leslie Hooe hooeld at bay.k12.fl.us
Tue Jan 6 22:20:44 UTC 2009

We have migrated some Post offices, but never created a new one on Linux, and in a cluster.  So based on what I recall.

1. We should use console 1 on Linux to manager/create GW objects that are on Linux.
2. Using c1 from my Windows WS, could corupt the database on the Linux Server if I try to use it.

Am I incorrect??

The problem is this so far.

In C1 on the Linux server, It will NOT let me connect to our domain. trying to browse, all we see is the Linux file system. Typing a UNC path fails as well.

What are we doing wrong??

Thanks
Les

Leslie Hooe
Telecommunications Manager
Bay District Schools
(850) 747-5295

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.