[ngw] OT: Consultants Corner Articles

Timothy Taylor timt at BALLI.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 16:16:21 UTC 2009

I can't believe anything you've written down isn't of value! I've read
as many of your docs as I can find, but sometimes the BrainShare ones
are only accessible for attendees - which I've never been :-(

I can appreciate how much work putting Websites together can be, but I
don't imagine anyone here would think it a waste of time.

Kind regards,
Tim

>>> On 07/01/2009 at 15:19, in message
<496481B8.FDA7.003C.3 at HinchmanConsulting.com>,
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
wrote:
> Folks,
>
> For those of you that have read and used my articles in the past -I
have
> finally got a nicer setup for them.  They are easier to find, and are

> categorized.  Since the change from the old Coolsolutions we knew and
loved
> -I along with many say it was harder to locate articles on the new
> Communities site.
>
> The link is:
> http://www.hinchmanconsulting.com/Articles.php
>
> Gert --you might set up a link on your site for this one. Or not.
:)

> Question for you all:
> Also, I have 7 years of GroupWise presentations spanning Brainshare,

> Brainshare Europe and GroupWise Advisor.  Before I spend the long
time
> setting up a page for them on the site -do any you feel there is
value -to
> the community- in these PPT's?   They would be the raw final drafts.
>
> Finally, I have found that with Firefox the website is good -but if
you use
> IE7 the flash for some reason is way off.  I used WYSIWYG and it all
looks
> good there -so any tips/thoughts are welcome and appreciated.  Be
kind -I am
> not a web designer.  Also -not sure but it seems my ISP is having
issues this
> morning -the site is very slow all of a sudden.  Funny, cause it was

> lightning fast at 2am when I finished.  :))
>

> Take Care.
>
> Gregg A. Hinchman
> Consultant
> Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
> www.HinchmanConsulting.com
> A Novell Consulting Partner
> 317.329.0288 Office
> 413.254.2819 eFax
>
> "Courage is doing what is right."
>
> "Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist
ones.
> All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich
Nhat
> Hanh, Vietnamese monk.
>
> Book Travel @: www.booknewtravelnow.com

IMPORTANT NOTICE.
This communication and any attachments are confidential and may be protected from disclosure. We endorse no information, opinion or advice contained in this communication that is not the subject of a contract between the recipient and us. If you have received it in error please notify us immediately and note that any storage, use or disclosure is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Whilst we check the communications we send for virus infection, we accept no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to your systems by this communication.
Those communicating with us by electronic mail will be deemed to have accepted the risks associated with interception, amendment, loss and late or incomplete delivery. They will also be deemed to have consented to our intercepting and monitoring such communications.
The company numbers (England and Wales) of group companies are as follows: Balli Holdings Limited - 1919104; Balli Group plc - 2632984; Balli Steel plc- 3418142; Balli Trading Limited - 2098770; Balrox Limited - 2824454; BBM Machinery Limited - 5466613; Balli Real Estate Holdings Limited - 6101815. The registered office of all these companies is 5 Stanhope Gate, London, W1K 1AH. The VAT number for all these companies is 539 0006 67.