[ngw] OT: Consultants Corner Articles

Randy Grein RGrein at tpchd.org
Thu Jan 8 20:58:34 UTC 2009

Glad I could (finally) help. I'll have to get caught up on the material, as Groupwise is not yet on the chopping block here - and I'd like to keep it that way.

Randy Grein
Sr. Network Engineer

>>> "Gregg A. Hinchman" <Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com> 1/8/2009 12:45 PM >>>
Thanks!  I know have a Menu bar --you can tell I have not used IE much over the years.  :))

We have the same version.

I will have to hire someone to do the remaining 10-20% of the site to clean up.  Its not perfect yet and given that I do website changes once every 7 years...I would hate to not get it perfect.  :)

Take Care.

Gregg A. Hinchman
Consultant
Gregg at HinchmanConsulting.com
www.HinchmanConsulting.com
A Novell Consulting Partner
317.329.0288 Office
413.254.2819 eFax

"Courage is doing what is right."

"Do not be bound to any doctrine, theory or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means, not absolute truth."  Thich Nhat Hanh, Vietnamese monk.

Book Travel @: www.booknewtravelnow.com