[ngw] OT: GWAVACon & Spouse

Dale Qualls DEQ at pattishall.com
Fri Jan 9 20:10:02 UTC 2009

Not me.  It's Vegas, she tells me to go there and get all the wild, freaky crap out of my system ;-)

This is a good idea though.  I go to a legal conference every year and they plan a couple of events for spouses and it is very well received.

>>> "Jeffrey Carroll" <JCARROL1 at cablevision.com> 1/9/2009 1:23 PM >>>
Hey,

Anyone bringing their spouse to GWAVACon? I am and wondering if the wives / girlfriends could get together and do some daytime stuff while we are busy learning.

If you want to take this off list that would be fine. My email is below.

Thanks!

Jeff Carroll
Lead Engineer
Enterprise IT
Cablevision, Inc
jcarrol1 at cablevision.com
516-803-2903

The information transmitted in this email and any of its attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain Cablevision proprietary information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to Cablevision. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete and destroy the communication and all of the attachments you have received and all copies thereof.

The preceding message and any attachments may contain confidential
information protected by the attorney-client or other privilege. You  may
not forward this message or any attachments without the permission of the
sender.  If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please reply
to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete it.
Nothing in this email message, including the typed name of the sender
and/or this signature block, is intended to constitute an electronic
signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included in the
message.